Camp Kaskitowa was founded in 1939 and was originally located in Wisconsin where it served as the first Christian Service Brigade camp. In 1942, the camp was relocated to a site in northern Michigan before moving to it's current location in Allegan, Michigan in 1945. The name “Kaskitowa” was chosen in 1940 because of it's meaning, “He has accomplished the work”.
For more information about the history of Christian Service brigade, please visit their website here.
To win and develop children and youth to be leaders for Christ.
We are located in Southwest Michigan in the rural town of Allegan. The camp is set on about eighty acres of wooded property on the shores of Lake Shermerhorn.
Our staff consists of godly men and women who desire to serve the Lord through their ministry at Camp Kaskitowa. All staff members are interviewed and required to provide references along with submitting to background checks before being considered for service. Once accepted, each staff member is required to complete a training program tailored to the position that they are filling. Information about joining our staff can be found here.
Paintball (additional fee)